10 Things To Do On Launch Day
1. Drink mojitos till you turn green and smell like mint
2. Overcome your fear of being a Twitter Twit
3. Refrain from screaming obscenities at Facebook
4. At least remember to visit your own blog
5. Thank God your office is near the bathroom
6. Delete the ton of spam hitting the In Box regarding Mexico, romance, penis enlargement, Japanese investments, South African lotto, and Viagra
7. Don't neglect your needy dogs
8. Resolve to take classes on Friending and Tweeting
9. No more lighting celery fronds thinking they're cigarettes...you quit, remember???
10. If anxiety kicks your ass, start on #1...24 hours early
Hope all of you have a marvelous weekend. Sorry I'm late - been outta state on an emergency with loved ones.
Maureen, hope YOU had a great birthday!
See ya'll next time,
NOT YOUR USUAL SUSPECTS
A group blog featuring an international array of killer mystery, suspense, and romantic suspense writers. With premises and story lines different from your run-of-the-mill whodunits, we tend to write outside the box. We blog several times a week on all topics relating to romantic suspense and mystery, our writing, and our readers. We welcome all comments and often have guest bloggers. All our authors can be contacted separately, too, using their own social media links.
We find our genre delightfully, dangerously, and deliciously exciting - join us here, if you do too!
**Visit our 2017 Grand Prize Draw to win Eleven Exciting Ebooks in one go! closes Dec 25**
More Popular Posts
Despite the glut in recent years of everything from knitting mysteries to miniature car racing mysteries, the cozy or (preferred term) trad...
So, I have a new release in eleven days time. I have to say that there were times when this book made me cry. Some of it was the awful...
When I first conceived of my Coast Guard series (Gulf Coast Rescue) I didn’t know enough about the different assets like small boats, cutte...
by Janis Patterson Yes, that is the question! And a fairly knotty one it is. There are those who say you can’t make money writing toda...
GENRE JUMPING by Kathy Ivan Do any of you have this problem? Almost everything I write has some elements of suspense and/or myste...