NOT YOUR USUAL SUSPECTS
A group blog featuring an international array of killer mystery, suspense, and romantic suspense writers. With premises and story lines different from your run-of-the-mill whodunits, we tend to write outside the box. We blog several times a week on all topics relating to romantic suspense and mystery, our writing, and our readers. We welcome all comments and often have guest bloggers. All our authors can be contacted separately, too, using their own social media links.
We find our genre delightfully, dangerously, and deliciously exciting - join us here, if you do too!
- are you a romantic suspense author who would like to join us?
- do you have suggestions for future topics in the I-Spy feature?
- do you want to know more about our authors?
- do you want to know where or how to find a particular post?
Please contact us at Not Your Usual Suspects.
Like our Facebook Page for news, and join our Facebook Group for chat.
Or feel free to pass on any constructive feedback to a particular author - we love to hear from readers!
More Popular Posts
Despite the glut in recent years of everything from knitting mysteries to miniature car racing mysteries, the cozy or (preferred term) trad...
It’s been a long time since I wrapped up a series--2011’s The Dark Tide , to be precise--but I’m currently writing the final book i...
This month we celebrate SIX glorious years of NOT YOUR USUAL SUSPECTS! Join in the celebrations with us, with a HUGE Giveaway! We&...
1. : point , apex : as a : a point of transition (as from one historical period to the next) : turning point ; also : edge , verge...
So, I have a new release in eleven days time. I have to say that there were times when this book made me cry. Some of it was the awful...