Why I write.
1. I believe in unicorns.
2. Sometimes when I’m out walking, fish follow me.
3. Sometimes, music follows me too. Really.
4. It helps me figure out how I fit into the picture.
5. When I don’t, bad things happen to my head.
6. Writing makes priceless magic.
With thanks to the beautiful city of San Francisco.
So...Why do you write?
Point us to a picture on your website or Facebook page.
NOT YOUR USUAL SUSPECTS
A group blog featuring an international array of killer mystery, suspense, and romantic suspense writers. With premises and story lines different from your run-of-the-mill whodunits, we tend to write outside the box. We blog several times a week on all topics relating to romantic suspense and mystery, our writing, and our readers. We welcome all comments and often have guest bloggers. All our authors can be contacted separately, too, using their own social media links.
We find our genre delightfully, dangerously, and deliciously exciting - join us here, if you do too!
More Popular Posts
Despite the glut in recent years of everything from knitting mysteries to miniature car racing mysteries, the cozy or (preferred term) trad...
It’s been a long time since I wrapped up a series--2011’s The Dark Tide , to be precise--but I’m currently writing the final book i...
This month we celebrate SIX glorious years of NOT YOUR USUAL SUSPECTS! Join in the celebrations with us, with a HUGE Giveaway! We&...
1. : point , apex : as a : a point of transition (as from one historical period to the next) : turning point ; also : edge , verge...
So, I have a new release in eleven days time. I have to say that there were times when this book made me cry. Some of it was the awful...