For suspense-lovers, the holidays are a perfect time to generate a feeling of anticipation. There are many ways you can do this…
- Order so much online merchandise that you don’t remember what’s in the boxes that arrive days or weeks later.
- Wrap all of your gifts in September, so you’ve forgotten what they are by the time you put them under the tree.
- Start your day (every day) with a hunt for a creepy elf. (See Julie Lindsey's post from earlier this month!)
- Watch Christmas movies. Our favorite suspenseful "holiday" movies are: The Ref, Trading Places, Die Hard (yeah, it’s a Christmas movie AND a romantic suspense!), A Christmas Story (will he get that BB gun??), and Home Alone.
|Photo courtesy Pinterest.com|
- Take a walk through the woods. In the dark. When it's cold and snowy. (There'll be a full moon this Christmas!)
- Read holiday-themed books (preferably with murder and mayhem)!
How do you create holiday suspense in your household?